The Jibeworks 2U vented blanking panel is just the right size to fit standard racks and comes in premium powder coat finishes. Trust Jibeworks to know you are getting a blanking panel that meets industry standards.
WHAT IS IT?
Blanking panels, also called blanking plates, are used to take up space between rack mounted equipment. Vented blanking plates provide a clean look while also helping to manage airflow.
- The laser cut plate has flanges making it strong and straight
- Made from 16 gauge cold rolled steel, it is sturdy
- You can count on our panels fitting within rack units -- fits all Jibeworks 19in racks
- Customized finishes make our panels fit your space
- The Jibeworks order process ensures you get the fasteners you need
WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE?
- Over 6000 finishes are available
- We can make you custom sizes, shapes and artwork
- Product Dimensions - 19 in wide x 3.5in tall (2U) x 0.5in deep
- EIA-310-D spaced mounting holes
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Use a solid panel if airflow is not desired
- Use 10-32 screws for mounting to standard Jibeworks racks
Other product details
2 Year parts replacement