If you want a custom vent pattern - let us know. We can make almost anything you need in any size. Logos and cools shapes - go for it?
WHAT IS IT?
Blanking panels, also called blanking plates, are used to take up space between rack mounted equipment. They not only make a rack look cleaner, they improve the thermal performance by keeping cold air at the front of the rack from mixing with the hot air at the back. The Jibeworks custom vent panels give you the ability to create your own!
- The laser cut plate has flanges making it strong and straight
- Made from 16 gauge cold rolled steel, it is sturdy
- You can count on our panels fitting within rack units -- fits all Jibeworks 19in racks
- Customized finishes make our panels fit your space
- The Jibeworks order process ensures you get the fasteners you need
WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE?
- Over 6000 finishes are available
- We can make you custom sizes, shapes and artwork
- Product Dimensions - 19 in wide x 3.5in tall (2U) x 0.5in deep
- EIA-310-D spaced mounting holes
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- We will contact you for your artwork, or we will create it for you.
- Use 10-32 screws for mounting to standard Jibeworks racks