The Flow+ product family utilizes patent pending App Panels that provide function and storage away from the system airflow. This rack measures 30 inches x 42U x 42 inches and lets you adjust the rails.
WHAT IS IT?
The Flow+ frame proves a server rack can both work and look great. The Flow+ utilizes patent pending "App panels" that provide function and storage away from the airflow of the equipment. With an open tubular frame construction, the Flow rack provides a clean look with superior access to the equipment. Its patent pending rail design allows you to infinitely adjust the vertical rails to just the right spot and the integrated casters /leveling feet allow it to be rolled through a standard doorway -- making installation easy. You no longer have to keep piling up accessories and cables behind your equipment, move to a Flow+ frame and get better energy efficiency and utilization of your space.
- Patent pending "Flow" frame allows the rails to occupy substantially all of the rack footprint -- not wasting floor space
- The tubular steel frame makes for a clean look
- Fits under a standard doorway with the casters on
- All welded construction
- Supports side and rear mounting of "App panels"
- Can be customized for your application
WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE?
- The frame is highly customizable in height, width and depth - need 41.7 inches deep? We can do that.
- Standard color options are for the entire rack, with over 6000 colors available
- Can be made without casters and bolted to the floor, or with custom casters
- Custom rail options for unique spacings and/or threads
- We can make a custom application panel for your application
- Product Dimensions - 30 in wide x 79.6 in tall (42U) x 42 in deep
- All steel construction
- Fits all networking equipment up to 17.75 in wide and having EIA mounting holes
- Standard with four equipment mounting rails having EIA-310-D square holes
- 1/2 in of integrated leveling
- Infinite adjustment of rails
- 2000 pound weight capacity (50lbs per U)
- Symmetrical from front-to-back and side-to-side
- Ships on a pallet
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Consider a Flow rack for minimizing width
- On-line shipping charges are a best estimate, actual shipping costs will computed during order review and approved by you