The Groove four post rack both works great and can be customized to fit the look of your space. Four post racks, also called network racks or channel racks, are most often used to support light to medium weight equipment. Each rail has four groves that allow accessories to be slid into just the right spot -- making clean installations. The grooves also make the rails stronger and stiffer than existing racks. The horizontal rails provide a clean look and can be finished in your choice of colors.
- Patent pending "Grooves" allow for numerous accessories to be flexibly installed making an overall rack system
- The "Grooves" make a stronger and stiffer rack than standard network racks
- Customization makes the rack unique
- Drilled and tapped for 10-32 holes, which means you can go to a local hardware store and get fasteners if needed
WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE?
- You can get this rack in any height or color.
- Standard color options are for the entire rack, but contact us if you want different colors for the uprights and bases.
- Standard holes are 10-32, but we can manufacture it with whatever threads and spacings you wish.
- We can also make customized "Groove" accessories for your applications.
- Product Dimensions - 20.3 in wide x 84 in tall x 24 in deep (36 inches with bottom flanges)
- Heat treated aluminum uprights with steel horizontal rails
- Fits all networking equipment up to 17.75 in wide and having EIA mounting holes
- 10-32 EIA-310-D spaced mounting holes
- 5/8in floor mounting holes
- 3 inch rail depth
- Ships partically assembled in a flat pack to save on shipping costs
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Use a Flow rack for servers requiring square mounting holes