The 42U Groove 2 post rack is perfect for connecting cables a large number of cables in a home or business. Used with patch panels, i5 iw easy to connect security systems, audio and networking equipment into a system.
WHAT IS IT?
The Groove rack is the first innovative two post rack in forever. Two post racks, also called network racks or channel racks, are most often used to support light to medium weight equipment. Each rail has four groves that allow accessories to be slid into just the right spot -- making clean installations. The grooves also make the rails stronger and stiffer than existing racks. Three inch rail depth makes this rack ideal for structured cabling applications.
- Patent pending "Grooves" allow for numerous accessories to be flexibly installed making an overall rack system
- The "Grooves" make a stronger and stiffer rack than standard network racks
- Customization makes the rack unique
- Drilled and tapped for 10-32 holes, which means you can go to a local hardware store and get fasteners if needed
- Product Dimensions - 20.3 in wide x 78.75 in tall x 15 in deep
- Heat treated aluminum
- Fits all networking equipment up to 17.75 in wide and having EIA mounting holes
- 10-32 EIA-310-D spaced mounting holes
- 5/8in floor mounting holes
- All aluminum construction
- Ships in a flat pack to save on shipping costs
- Includeds 50 10-32 rack screws
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- If you have deep equipment, consider a 4-post Groove rack
- In most applications, the rack should be bolted to a floor