The Groove 4 Post network rack is perfect for pro-audio, home theater, network and studio electronics. This 19inch rack is 21U tall and 24 inches deep.
WHAT IS IT?
The Groove four post rack both works great and can fit the look of your space. Four post racks, also called network racks or channel racks, are most often used to support light to medium weight equipment. Each rail has four groves that allow accessories to be slid into just the right spot -- making clean installations. The grooves also make the rails stronger and stiffer than existing racks.
- Patent pending "Grooves" allow for numerous accessories to be flexibly installed making an overall rack system
- The "Grooves" make a stronger and stiffer rack than standard network racks, yet compatible with standard racks
- Customization makes the rack unique
- Drilled and tapped for 10-32 holes, which means you can go to a local hardware store and get fasteners if needed
- Product Dimensions - 20.3 in wide x 42 in tall x 24 in deep (31 inches with bottom flanges)
- Heat treated aluminum uprights, with steel side rails and panels
- Fits all networking equipment up to 17.75 in wide and having EIA mounting holes
- 10-32 EIA-310-D spaced mounting holes
- 5/8in floor mounting holes
- All aluminum construction
- Ships in a flat pack to save on shipping costs
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Use a Flow rack for servers requiring square mounting holes
Other product details
2 years parts replacement