Rack shelves are used for supporting equipment that is not mounted to the front equipment rails of a rack. This shelf is fixed in depth and designed to easily mount to all of Jibeworks racks with 24 inch deep rails.
- Made from 16 gauge cold rolled steel, it is sturdy
- You can count on our shelves fitting within rack units -- fits all Jibeworks 24 inch deep 4 post racks
- The shelf can be mounted upside down with the support flanges pointing up to capture your equipment
- Customized finishes make our shelves fit your space
- The Jibeworks order process ensures you get the fasteners you need
WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE?
- Over 6000 finishes are available
- We can make you custom sizes, shapes and artwork
- Product Dimensions - 19 in wide x 1.75 (1U) in tall x 24 in deep
- 17.4 in of usable width between the flanges
- EIA-310-D spaced mounting holes
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Use a cantilever shelf if equipment is light or shallow
- Fixed depth, ensure rack rails are 24 inches deep (front edge to back edge)