Looking for a secure solution? You should check out The Cobalt - in addition to three shelves, feet, and a blanking panel, the side panels and door all lock. Lock it down with The Cobalt!
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Shop our Components section to add shelves, connectivity and accessories to fit your needs. Ideal for a conference room or event, as well as any high visibility space.
SYSTEM INCLUDES: A high end 42U x 24 in wide x 42in deep Flow 4 post rack, single high air flow front door, split rear doors, casters with integrated leveling, 2 equipment rails and side panels.
- Your only choice for reasonably priced custom solutions
- Patent pending "Flow" frame allows the rails to occupy substantially all of the rack footprint -- no wasted floor space
- Tubular steel frame makes for a clean look
- Fits under a standard doorway with the casters on
- All welded construction
- Can be customized for your application
WHAT CAN YOU CUSTOMIZE?
- Sizes - This rack can be configured in any height or depth
- Standard color options are for the entire rack, with over 6000 colors available – Call us 888-865-4323
- Can be made without casters and bolted to the floor, or with custom casters
- Custom rail options for unique spacing and/or threads – Call us 888-865-4323
- Product Dimensions - 24 in wide x 79.6 in tall (42U) x 24 in deep
- All steel construction
- Fits all networking equipment up to 17.75 in wide and having EIA mounting holes
- Standard with two rails having 10-32 EIA-310-D square mounting holes
- 1/2 in of integrated leveling
- Infinite adjustment of rails
- 2000 pound weight capacity (50lbs per U)
- Symmetrical from front-to-back and side-to-side
- Ships on a pallet
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Check out our Flow+ racks for applications with lots of rear cabling
- On-line shipping charges are a best estimate, actual shipping costs will computed during order review and approved by you